Wednesday, November 28, 2007

shitty bang2

First of all, I'm not being racist or so whatever.

Thanks to HINDRAF, me and Rin had to walk around Kpg Baru to find a taxi to bring us to Corus Hotel at Jalan Ampang. The Hindus did a demonstration along Jln Ampang, KLCC, near British Embassy. Mind you, this is the second illegal rally or should I say..riot going on this month. During Tun M times, this incident never happened. Sorry Pak Lah. I think you need to be tougher and STRICT. Don't let people step on you.

British Embassy? What is really happening? According to the Star...

The petition to the British Commission asks for Queen Elizabeth II to appoint a Queen's counsel to represent the Indian community in a class action suit against the British Government for bringing Indians as indentured labourers to then Malaya and exploiting them.
There you go. I don't want to comment on this.

Anyway, me and Rin had a great time last Sunday and Monday (although Sunday is a bit shitty as the riot going on). I went shopping! Bought a lot of lovely stuff! Amongst them is my favourite Everlast flats. I'll upload the picture later. Some pics:


fiddling with SK3


i look FAT


Rin and me

We went to Sg. Wang to pimp my SK3. Look damn nice. Costs me about RM69.90. Oh well. I'll do anything to satisfy myself.



camouflage. i like.

I met my bubu and we had a romantic moment together - eating Maggi cup noodles on LRT station's stairs. With the view of bustling city. Oh such a wonderful memory. Love you hun. =)

Well, good night. Tomorrow I have to wake up early. Going back to Miri. Miri, here I come!

xxx