Sunday, November 18, 2007

HAPPY DAY

For the first time during this 6 months period, I AM SO HAPPY!!! Why? *drumrolls* I finally OWNED Sidekick 3!! (what? what is that you ask? read here.)

I've been longing to buy it since I first saw Claire Bennet texting her friend using her cool Sidekick. I was like, wha? Cool phone! I googled it but found out that we can't use Sidekick here in Malaysia, because it can't be unlockable at that moment. But today, I found out it is finally unlocked! I crawled around LYN.net forum, try asking around who want to sell off her/his Sidekick and I finally got PMed by a nice forumer, sHawTY (you're my lifesaver!!). I made a deal with him, and finally bought his used Sidekick 3 for RM810 (plus postage). Quite a deal since it is unlocked and not available anywhere here. I can't wait for my Sidekick 3 to arrive at my doorstep! =D


SOON WILL BE MINE!!!

xxx