Monday, November 19, 2007

*~10th Doctor/Rose~*


Ohh God. I can't stop crying watching the last episode of Doctor Who Season 2. Poor Rose Tyler, poor doctor. I knew it all along they both loved each other but they just won't reveal it until the last meeting. T_T Me support 10th Doctor/Rose!! Maybe someday they'll meet again. Reunite. As one.

Well since this is the first time I'm into Doctor Who's world, I just knew what Dalek is. I thought it was a cute little machine - but I was WRONG. As soon I heard it speaks, I tell you.. I was afraid to hear it's voice. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! lol. I had a laugh when watching Cybermen versus Daleks. Cybermen say DELETE! DELETE! and Daleks, EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! =D


Black Dalek looks cool tho.

Oh and I stumbled upon this nice painting of David Tennant as the Doctor when googling around. I thought it was a picture of him(REAL picture of him), but it is actually a painting. The artist done quite a brilliant job. *claps* CREDIT to Jen


Doctor with sonic screwdriver! Hot!

WAITING FOR MY SIDEKICK 3 TO ARRIVE!
btw..I need a haircut. I want a pixie haircut! Like this and this! But I'm not sure whether it's suitable for my face or not.

xxx

----------------
Now playing: Take That - Rule the World
via FoxyTunes