Thursday, November 15, 2007

mehmeh

*points up* DAVID TENNANT OMG!! !(@#(!^$(#!

I just finished taking survey from planet-pulse.com. This one only took 5 minutes to complete. Overall, after I signed up there, they gave me 3 surveys. I earned quite a lot. Let see...about USD6.5. Quite a lot..hehe..better than nothing. Have to reach USD25 to redeem the money though. Never mind. Patience is virtue. =D

We're going to move back to Miri, Sarawak by the end of this month - after 5 years living at KL. phew.. I learned a lot of stuff. A lot. A whole new experience. Yup. Anyway, my dad just started his work today at Miri - offshore, but found out he received an offer working at Mauritania, Africa. lol. So, I guess his heading back to KL, and have to report for the duty. wow..Africa. I guess Petronas is short of staff there because Petronas just bought the entire interest of Woodside Energy Ltd's Mauritanian subsidiaries last September (refer here if you don't have a clue about what I'm saying). sigh. I hope my dad doesn't get bored there. Don't forget that you got your PSP dad! Your best buddy! =D

oooh I'm so excited! Getting my hands on MOH2! hoho! after waiting for sooooo long for the release! I'm going to play it NOW!
Nite!

xxx

----------------
Now playing: R.E.M. - I'll Take The Rain
via FoxyTunes