Wednesday, November 21, 2007

my sidekick 3!

It arrived yesterday, FINALLY! I can't get my hands off it! Look at it! Isn't it beautiful? It's really great for texting messages, no doubt about that. Too bad I can't get the GPRS working as it has IMs and web browser. Well, I seldom use that kind of feature on a phone so...it's okay if I can't get it activated! The camera is 1.3MP.. Not good.. but I don't care because I have a 5.1MP Sony Cybershot by my side. =P


before the swiveling part...


after! look at those beauty keypads!

I created Doctor Who theme immediately after exploring the beauty. If the hinge is open, you can hear Dalek saying EXTERMINATE~! And when the hinge is closed, you will hear DELETE! by Cyberman. God, I love Doctor Who so much!

Oh ya, my sis Amy just came back from Oz. I miss her so much. What a happy day! And my bubu, I MISS YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU. DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN, PLEASE. Muah!

xxx