Wednesday, January 2, 2008

online shopping spree!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUN BUN!!!!
...i love you so much...

ehem2. I love online shopping. ^_^ So far I have purchased my sidekick, webcam, perfume, and the latest one are clothings. Mula-mula I have doubts to buy clothes online (SINCE you can't try out to see whether it looks good on you. But then, so far I'm very satisfied with my purchases. As long as you know the measurement and you LOVE the clothes very much, then go on! Here's measurement chart for your reference (credit to a store at lelong.com.my...can't remember which one was it)


=D waaa I'm planning to buy more clothes online but scholarship x masuk lagi aiee! T_T . I prefer to buy online because if you shopping at store those annoying sales assistant is bothering you all the time. I don't have freedom to choose!!

Guide for newbies to online shopping:
  1. Make sure you have enough amount of money in hand before making purchases!
  2. Usually method of payment is using bank transfer. Online or offline, it's your choice!
  3. Take note of the shipping cost. Remember to pay the shipping too as well or you don't get your item.
  4. Make sure people selling you items don't con you. (so far nobody con me)
  5. Happy shopping! Here are some of my favourite online shops. Enjoy!
[x] LYN.net forum
[x] pretty.com.my
[x] lelong.com.my
[x] ebay.com.my

xxx