Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy CNY to my chinese friends!

:) holidays~
but seriously.. it is SOOOO bored. why? all shop closed maa. no place to cuci mata. lol

anyway.. Me and err bought our flight tickets back to Sarawak d. Will go back to Miri on 20th and come back here on 28th March. ^_______________^

oh so happy~
but i'll be thousand times happier if i got married asap. :P
i thot it's easy to get married.
but it's not.
especially when there's no parent's consent.
...

At what age can you get married without parental consent in Malaysia? What is the minimum age for marriage in Malaysia?
If both parties are twenty-one (21) of age and above, no consent of parents or guardian is required for marriage.
taken from: here
oh goodie! I'll be 21 at this end of June!
I guess to all of you following my blog, you must think I'm gila-kawin. lolz.
I DON'T CARE! I got my own reasons.

and shit. Franz's 3rd album is officially released today, but HELL, NO SHOPS OPEN. SO DISAPPOINTING.