Wednesday, December 12, 2007

happy™


this is serious shit. new telco under DiGi™.

- RM0.01/second to any operators (DAMN NICE)
- above 99second, flat rate RM0.99 up to 45 minutes.
- line will cut off after 45 minutes. want to call back? redial
- 10 sen/sms (which is not so good)
- Reload Validity 60 days with every reload (even if you reload RM5)
Visit the website for more info.

Basically, this telco is so damn suitable for calling. (bfs/gfs This is your chance!) Can save a lot of ka-ching! It's available at 20 selected Giant Supermarket nationwide. Bad news is, currently you can reload thru online only (the site itself, Cimbclicks, etc). It won't be available at shops until Jan 08, I think.

I wanted to buy one (since I got 2 mobile phones hehe). Happy for calling2 ma. DiGi for smsing. *thumbs up* I love you DiGi.

This evening, I'm off to KL. Going to PD on the next day. Orientation programme under PETRONAS for their scholars. I'll be back on the 19. 20 is Raya Haji. Gonna buy Happy Starter Pack! (RM5 if you ask) weee!

xxx