Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm on facebook!

Hey all. If I'm lazy to write my thoughts, then I'll express 'em on pictures. Just keep checking between my blog and fb to see what I'm doing. ^_^

Anyway, holiday has started last week. Yeah, holiday at last! But, when I'm at home, I don't feel the 'power-of-family-ness' at all. The strength, the bonding..if you know what I mean. Mom is like super work-a-holic. Busy 24-7. Not really spending quality time with us. Rarely tho. Dad is super far away at Mauritania. (Well he will be back soon this Thursday. I hope he is willing to buy Wii for me. AGAGAHAHA) ehem. Everyday I wake up and I will play with Danial (this is fun and I never get tired and bored with) then makan, tido, watching telly - and this will keep on repeating over and over again until my holiday ends. I think our family needs a vacation. Go somewhere and have fun, quality time together. Sigh.

Speaking of family matters, as I'm growing up to be an adult, almost, I really, really want a family of my own. A loving and caring hubby (you know who you are. miss you), a son, and more children. If I got married, every holiday I will spend time with my new family. I will cook for my hubby and son, going out jalan2 and have fun.

Frankly speaking, I just want to get married. ASAP.
but I know mom and dad won't let me.

.: my hero :.


hehe